Wednesday 10 September 2014

Simple Muffin for Special Kopii...

Momma have always like baking but we do not have an oven in our current home.
So when Momma realised that the put-there-collect-dust Air Fryer can actually be used to bake cupcakes and muffins, she decided to try it out herself.

*****

There's no supermarket nearby, only a small supermart with very limited items hence she could not get hold of Wheat-free & Gluten-free flour to bake treats for me.  (i am on grain free diet remember?)

My Momma is a very very SUPER IMPATIENT PERSON....
If she wants to do something, she wants to do it immediately and she doesn't like to wait. 
Despite that the flour she wanted wasn't available, that didn't stop her from getting the ingredients to bake for me.

I wonder without flour, how is Momma going to bake muffins for me?
I just have a very strong feeling that the muffins will fail. 

I WAS WRONG! 
The end product smells great and taste superb too!

Momma baked 2 different types of Muffin for me, 10 each. I am sharing 2 each with my favourite friend Timbre, and for the next 5 days, i can have 2 - 3 muffins a day. 
heheheheheheh hehehehehehe.
I cant stop smiling to myself... 

hehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehhe....


 Look at how happy i am!






Since i love it, i believe all my other furpals will love it too.
I asked Momma for the recipe so that i can share it with my furpals...
Remember to get your parents to bake these yummy treats for you too! :)



PUMPKIN CARROT MUFFIN




Ingredients (Makes 10 standard size muffin)
  • 1/4 Pumpkin
  • 2 big Carrot
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 Banana
  • 4 Tablespoon of Coconut Flakes (I used the Organic Dog coconut treats)
  • 1 Tablespoon of Organic Coconut Oil
  • 1 Tablespoon of Greek Yoghurt






Preparation
  1. Cut pumpkin and 1 carrot into small cubes, boil it for 5 mins. 
  2. Dice the other carrot.
  3. Mash up the boiled carrot, pumpkin & banana and mix in the diced carrot.
  4. Add in the Coconut Flakes, egg and yoghurt.
  5. Mix well.
Baking (180 Deg)
  1. Spread some Coconut oil on the cupcake paper,
  2. Bake for 15 minutes in the Air Fryer. Its done when it turns golden brown.






BANANA MUFFIN


Ingredients (Makes 10 standard size muffin)
  • 1 Egg (remove egg yolk)
  • 4 Banana
  • 4 Tablespoon of Coconut Flakes (I used the Organic Dog coconut treats)
  • 1 Tablespoon of Organic Coconut Oil 



 Preparation
  1. Mash up the 4 Banana.
  2. Add in egg white and coconut flakes . Mix well. 

 Baking (180 Deg)
  1. Spread some Coconut oil on the cupcake paper,
  2. Bake for 15 minutes in the Air Fryer. Its done when it turns golden brown.

A Simple recipe for a Special Kopii




OK, Got to go....
Gonna go try to beg Momma for another muffin!







No comments:

Post a Comment