Thursday 18 September 2014

Officially a Toy Collector

Hello peeps.

How have all of you been? 
This 2 weeks have been great for me.
Momma have been receiving parcels every few days and i realised it is all for me.

Momma ordered new toys for me online. Previously i had gums inflammation cos i chewed too much on nylabones and my parents decided to get me some soft toys instead.

My stash of nylabone toys are all kept securely inside my cupboard and Momma says i can only chew on one occasionally.

Momma is always very obsessed with shopping, be it for shoes, clothes or bags, and it is no different when it comes to shopping for my toys. When my parents decides to get me soft toys, Momma went on a shopping spree.

Say hello to my entire collection of Fat Cats Inc. , Kong and Multipet soft toys.

The first parcel that arrived. I counted, there's 26 soft toys! All for me!

Another shipment came few days later, soft toys all for me again.

Look at my overwhelmed expression



After some photo taking, Momma took a few out of the box for me to choose.
She always let me choose the toy i want to play with.

Which one should i choose?

Like Momma, i always have a hard time making decisions.

After i got over the overwhelmed feeling....

Im very happy to know i have so many new toys!

And today, another parcel arrived, more new toys again. Hehehe...


Gotta go! Dardy open a postman toy to play with me.!



Good night everybody.
Behhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment